- Who We Are •
- Junior Board
SKIP of New York supports its work in part through its Junior Board, a talented group of caring young professionals in their 20’s, 30’s and 40’s, dedicated to helping medically vulnerable children in the state of New York get the best childhood possible.
The mission of the Junior Board is to assist and promote the efforts of SKIP through the following activities:
- CHAMPION: Create awareness for SKIP among potential donors, and the New York community at large.
- ADVOCATE: Connect resources to SKIP and the children it cares for.
- FUNDRAISE: Organize and support fundraising events that benefit SKIP’s life-changing work.
- NETWORK: Join like-minded young professionals supporting New York’s most medically fragile children.
The Junior Board offers a chance to help children, make a difference in the New York community, develop and utilize your skills – and have fun while doing it!
Junior Board Members
- Alexandra Russo, Co-Chair
- Sumair Irfan, Co-Chair
- Matt Saum, Co-Chair
- Alexa Casciari
- Cristina Dardac
- Rohit Guntur
- Kam Khan
- Gina Pegoraro
- Joshua Pollack
If you are interested in learning more about the SKIP Junior Board and how you can get involved, please contact us at email@example.com.